MCI SynAIRgPure™ HVAC Probe (NO Ozone)
What is Corona Virus and How Ionclusters inactivate it ?
The corona virus belongs to RNA Virus. Its shape is spherical with a diameter of from 60 to 220 nm. It has an RNA nucleus enclosed within an envelope made of protein, along with spike-like proteins on its surface. Ionclusters wrap the corona virus and damage the spike protein to be inactivated.
H-ion cluster showed its efficiency of 95% removal of RNA virus (H1N1) within 2 hours through Kitasato Lab.
MCI SynAIRgPure™ HVAC Probe (Stand-alone Version available - Just plug it in- CLICK HERE)
NOTE: This unit utilizes a NO OZONE producing UV lamp. A Standard Ozone Bulb is available as an option. Select Your Probe with or without Ozone below.
How it works
How MCI Technology Works
***Additional Configurations in the Drop down at the bottom of the page***
The HVAC mounted MCI SynAIRgPure™ is designed as the first fully customizable probe to provide the power you need for the environment. The MCI SynAIRgPure™ produces aggressive ionized oxidizers and multi-cluster ions that are then distributed throughout the living environment of the home or office while cleaning the internal HVAC equipment and ductwork.
This trademarked MCI™ Multi-cluster Ionization Technology, using an enhanced output, represents the newest generation of proactive air purification, is completely safe, unlike high levels of ozone, and effectively destroys mold, mildew, bacteria, viruses, odors, volatile organic com pounds (VOCs and mVOCs) the odors associated with them.
The basic unit, which covers approximately 1-3 tons or 16K ft³ of space, can be customized to the load level of the environment by adding the clip-on bracket and up to two additional DBI cells. This unit can then be converted to a more powerful residential or commercial unit that can clean the air/surfaces of contaminants in up to 10 tons or 40K ft³.
- Trademarked MCI™ (Multi-cluster Ionization) Technology Customizable Probe from 16K ft³³ to 40K ft³³
- Covers/Cleans Residential, Commercial and Industrial Environments with Proactive Technology
- Helps Keep Duct Systems Free from Contaminants (increasing oxidizers may be needed for harsh environments)
- Reduces VOCs, mVOCs, Odor, Bacteria, Viruses, Mold and Particulates
- Completely Safe for Humans and Animals (see hospital testing data)
- Reduces “A” Coil Cleaning and Maintenance (25,000 hr. Lamp and Dielectric Barrier Ionization Cells)
- Reduces Bio-nesting, eliminates/reduces mold, bacteria and the odors associated with them
- Provides a Cleaner “A” Coil and, therefore, Provides More Energy Efficiency (in return plenum)
- Provides Less Frequent Filter Changes
- Attacks Pollutants in the Air and on Surfaces (when installed in the return and supply plenum, see testing data)
- Homes, Offices, Schools, Day-Care Facilities, Nursing Homes, Hospitals, RV’s, Large Commercial Environments
- 12v Conversion for International Use using 13.3 Watts (ETF Approved w/UL approved power supply)
- Recommendations based on average contamination levels. Where highly contaminated, increase size of unit.
NOTE: The Listed price is for MCI SynAIRgPure™ 16K. The 24K and 40K units are upgrades and an additional cost. See the dropdown to select the unit you need.
***Although the installation of these units are not complicated, it is recommended that a licensed and trained contractor install them.
FAQ-Frequently Asked Questions
Is MCI™ a trademarked technology?
YES, 01/01/2011, Best Living Systems, LLC first used the terminology and on 07/03/2012 was granted a US Federal Trademark Reg. No. 4,320,186 for the term MCI (Multi-Cluster Ionization)™
Has this technology been recognized by any national organization as effective?
YES, in January 2013, ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers) recognized this pro-active technology with an honorable mention Innovative Award at the ASHRAE International Conference in New York City, NY.
How is this technology different from traditional filters?
MCI (Multi-Cluster Ionization)™ is NOT passive but a pro-active technology that sends oxidizing agents (WITHOUT ozone) to kill microbes on surfaces and in the air. Its unique ability to reduce particulates as well as biologicals has been proven through both field and clinical studies. These studies are available by request.
Does this technology produce ozone?
The MCI (Multi-Cluster Ionization)™ trademark covers a wide array of equipment which incorporates a variety of components depending on the specific application for which the equipment was made. In some cases ozone producing lamps are utilized (for unoccupied space) but most technologies use virtually no ozone to produce the kill mechanism associated with the trademark.
MCI SynAIRgPure16K (No Ozone), 24K (No Ozone), 40K (No Ozone), 16K (With Standardard Ozone Bulb), 24K (With Standard Ozone Bulb), 40K (With Standard Ozone Bulb)