- ReadyWise Food
- Home, Office, Room, Purifiers
- Small Area and Travel Purifiers
- Purifier Heaters and Humidifiers
- Speciality Purifiers and Parts
- DIY - IAQ Screening Kits
- Green Cleaners and Protectants
- Learn More About The Products
Sort by: Recommended
NOTICE: This product Does not meet California air cleaner regulation (AB 2276) requirements: cannot be shipped to California.
MCI SynAIRgPure™ 2.0 HVAC Probe
- This particular unit comes with a Non-Ozone-producing UV lamp
New & Improved features!
- PCO Cell/lamp twists 90 degrees
- Robust, Vented Ballast - no more over-heating!
- Two power indicator lights on the front (one for DBI cell, one for PCO cell)
- Powered by connection to 24VAC (not thermostat circuit) from HVAC System or 24VDC from 100-240VAC transformer (included)
Proactive Technology Attacks Pollutants in the air and on surfaces
The HVAC mounted MCI™ SynAIRgPure 2.0 is designed to be a fully customizable probe to provide the power you need for any environment. The probe produces aggressive ionized oxidizers (without producing ozone) and trade-marked MCI™ multi-cluster ions that are then distributed throughout the indoor environment cleaning the internal HVAC equipment, ductwork, and ultimately the air and surfaces indoors. MCI™ Multi-Cluster Ionization technology is completely safe for humans and animals and effectively destroys mold, mildew, bacteria, viruses, odors, volatile organic com pounds (VOCs and mVOCs) the odors associated with them.
This Trademarked MCI™ (Multi-cluster Ionization) Technology uses an enhanced output PCO (UV photo-catalytic oxidation with enhanced quad-metallic coatings) and can be super-charged with the addition of the patented dielectric barrier ionizer to increase its cleaning power to reduce microbials, particulates and VOCs. The synergistic combination of effective components is the key to its operation. MCI™ Multi-Cluster Ionization technology is so effective that it does not require ozone to reach efficacy. Ozone producing UV lamps are an optional upgrade.
The MCI SynAIRgPure™ 2.0 HVAC Probe is designed to be fully customizable to provide the power you need for your environment. The basic residential unit (16K) can be customized to the load level of the environment and converted to a more powerful residential or commercial unit with the addition of DBI cells.
- Customizable at time of purchase from 16K ft³ up to 40K ft³
- Upgrade an existing unit from 16K ft³ up to 40K ft³
- Capable of cleaning Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Environments
- Basic 16K = Enhanced PCO cell only
- 1-3 tons air handler
- 400cfm-1200cfm airflow
- 16,000 cubic feet living space (2,000 square feet, assuming 8' ceiling)
- unit length: 9 inches
- Upgrade to 24K = Enhanced PCO cell + 1 DBI cell
- Add 1 DBI cell to convert the basic unit into a 24K unit
- 3-5 tons air handler
- 1200cfm-2000cfm airflow
- 24,000 cubic feet living space (3,000 square feet, assuming 8' ceiling)
- unit length: 9 inches
- Upgrade to 40K = Enhanced PCO cell + 2 DBI cells
- Add 2 DBI cells to convert into a 40K unit
- 5-10 tons air handler
- 2000cfm-4000cfm airflow
- 40,000 cubic feet living space (5,000 square feet, assuming 8' ceiling)
- unit length: 13 inches
The DBI cell (Dielectric Barrier Ionizer) produces aggressive ionized oxidizers (without producing ozone) and mult-clustered ions that are then distributed throughout the indoor environment to clean air and surfaces. While great for eliminating odors, it also eliminates germs, fungus, and allergens, and breaks down more than 200 hazardous chemicals.
PCO (Photo-Catalytic Oxidation) Technology promotes a process that turns moisture in the environment into products that continuously clean your space. The PCO cell with UV lamp is great for getting rid of VOC's and significantly increases the amount of area that may be covered by this product, however, actual coverage is dependent on many variables including, but not limited to: air flow, cubic footage, contamination level, surface finishes, age of the structures, air infiltration, and supply distribution.
NOTE: Normal installation is not complicated. However, we recommend a licensed (where required) or trained HVAC professional install any equipment in HVAC Systems.