The surface mounted MCI™ Transport is designed to improve indoor air quality by dealing with pollutants in a proactive way. The MCI™ Transport sanitizer produces aggressive ionized oxidizers and trademarked multi-cluster ions that are then distributed throughout the mobile environment.
This trademarked MCI™ Multi-cluster Ionization Technology, using an enhanced output, represents the newest generation of pro- active air purification, is completely safe, unlike high levels of ozone, and effectively destroys mold, mildew, bacteria, viruses, odors, vola- tile organic compounds (VOCs) and the odors associated with them in the air and on surfaces.
When used as part of a holistic solutions protocol, the MCI™ Transport sanitizer provides a comfortable and germ-free environment in buses, RVs, ambulances and other mobile environments. This particular air purifier is designed to cover approximately 1,500 cubic feet depending on the level of contamination.
- Ball bearing brushless quiet blower
- Exclusive MCI™ (Multi-Cluster Ionization) technology to attack mold, bacteria, VOCs and
- Power ON light indicator for easy maintenance of MCI+
- MERV7 annual replacement filter to meet ASHRAE 2 Standard.
- Universal AC/DC power supply plugs to either 110V or
- Energy efficient low voltage
- Unique design provides maximum coverage for conditioned
- Stainless steel shell for durability (color selection available on quantity orders)
RVs, Ambulances, Buses and other mobile units where durability and security are needed
- Electrical (cUL, and FCC Compliant)
- Ozone Output: none with MCI+ technology
- 120V/60Hz converted to 12V low voltage, 14W power consumption
- Trademarked MCI™ Multi-cluster Ionization Technology
- MERV7 Filter