The MCI PureSynAIRg™ is designed to improve indoor air quality in your home or office by dealing with indoor air and surface pollutants in a proactive way. The MCI PureSynAIRg™ produces aggressive ionized hydroxyl oxidizers and the trademarked multi-cluster ionization, distributed throughout your indoor environment. The MCI PureSynAIRg™ utilizes both the PCO and DBI technologies to provide enhanced production of multi-cluster ions. See www.multiclusterionization.com
This trademarked MCI (Multi-Cluster Ionization)™ Technology, using an enhanced ionization output, represents the newest generation of proactive air purification, is completely safe (unlike high levels of ozone) and effectively destroys mold, mildew, bacteria, viruses, musty odors, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and the odors associated with them in the air and on surfaces.
When used as part of a wholistic solutions protocol, MCI™ provides a comfortable, healthier indoor air environment. This particular air purifier is designed to cover approximately 22,000 cubic feet of living environment. (2750ft2x8’ high)
This Unit can operate in a No-Ozone Mode or with Scalable Ozone as Desired.
For additional information, please visit our FAQ Page.
- Exclusive MCI™(Multi-Cluster Ionization)™technology to attack mold, bacteria & viruses.
- Needlepoint Ion generation to significantly reduce particles in the air
- Adjustable fan control with fully functioning remote
- Universal/International AC/DC power supply and replaceable MCI™ plug ’n play cells design for better air flow and distribution
- Homes, Offices, Schools, Day-Care Facilities, Nursing Homes, RVs, Ambulances, Cruise Ships
- Electrical (UL, CE, PSE, TUV, EK and RoHS Compliant
- Ozone Output: NONE
- 100V-240V/50-60Hz 30W Operational anywhere in the world
- Pulsating Ion Generation: 1 million/cm3 at 1m
- Technologies include:
- Pulsating Needlepoint Ionization
- MCI™(Multi-Cluster Ionization)™Technology utilizing DBI (dielectric barrier ionizer)
- MCI Technology utilizing PCO (photo-catalytic oxidizer) cell w/quad-metallic coating, no ozone lamp
More Details - Click Here