Terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. The SaberDistributors.com website (BestLiivingSystems.com) are accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access. Access to and use of the website is subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and Copyright Notice and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS USER AGREEMENT. SaberDistributors.com and its affiliates reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The changes will appear on this screen. By using this website, you agree in advance to accept any changes.
2. The information contained within this site, while it is not guaranteed, has been compiled by SaberDistributors.com from internal and external sources, and every attempt is made to verify it's authenticity. It is subject to errors, omissions, withdrawal from market, and changes. You should therefore verify any information obtained from this site before you act upon it, by calling SaberDistributors.com
3. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPOSED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
4. Your use of this website is at your own risk. Neither SaberDistributors.com, Compusoar Internet Services, nor any of their subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors shall be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, the service and the sites and the information available on the service and the sites or arising out of any action taken in response to or as a result of any information available on the service and the sites. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS against SaberDistributors.com, or Compusoar Internet Services and their subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives and licensors arising out of your use of the service and the sites and the information available thereon.
5. In no event shall the site designers, Compusoar Internet Services, SaberDistributors.com, its parent or subsidiary companies, or its affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or other damages arising out of, or in any way connected with the use of this website.
6. Any communication or material you post or transmit to the Service and/or the Sites is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume full responsibility for anything you post or transmit, and you grant SaberDistributors.com and its affiliates the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post or transmit for any purpose.
7. SaberDistributors.com and its affiliates do not review or monitor any web sites linked to the Service and the Sites and are not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. Your linking to such web sites is at your own risk.
8. This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the Service and the Sites shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Louisiana.
All content included on this site is copyrighted under the laws of the United States and is protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without the prior written permission of SaberDistributors.com.
For administrative offices, dial 1.855.660.4400 x 801.
A Special Note About Children.
Children are not eligible to use our services and we ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you can use this service only in conjunction with your parents or guardians.
Information We Collect.
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our service to make your experience easier.
Under some circumstances, we may require some additional financial information, such as, but not limited to: if you are registering using an email account at a free email service, or registering to sell on our site. We use your financial information, including credit card information to verify your name, address, and other information, as well as to bill you for your use of our services.
We automatically track certain information based upon your behavior on our site. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand and serve you and our community. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our site or not), what browser you are using, and your IP address.
If you establish a credit account with us to pay the fees we charge, we collect some additional information, including a billing address, a credit card number and a credit card expiration date and tracking information from checks or money orders.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
If you register for SaberDistributors.com on another web site or use a web site providing a service for SaberDistributors.com or a web site that helps facilitate your activity on saberdistributors.com, that web site may provide personal information about you and your transactions back to SaberDistributors.com .
Our Use of Your Information.
We use information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the Site, to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our User Agreement. At times, we may look across multiple users to identify problems or resolve disputes, and in particular we may examine your information to identify users using multiple User IDs or aliases.
If you choose to list an item for sale on our site or open a credit account, we use your address and billing information to bill you and provide associated support.
You agree that we may use personally identifiable information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage, improve our content and product offerings, and customize our site's content, layout, and services. These uses improve our site and better tailor it to meet your needs.
Our Disclosure of Your Information.
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed.
SaberDistributors.com Community. Throughout the Site, you are identified by your User ID. If you select your email address as your User ID you will disclose your email address to other users and third parties. As a result, other users and third parties might send you unsolicited email and be able to personally identify all of your public activities on the Site. Although our pages are coded with robot exclusion headers, others may illegally attempt to automatically collect your email address from our site. We describe how to change your User ID below in Section 8. Even if your User ID is not your email address, your User ID can be used to identify you and your activities throughout the Site. Other people can see your bids, items that you have purchased in the past, your feedback rating and associated comments, your postings on the Site, and so on. We also provide a number of ways to allow other users to find out more about you and your site activities, such as our feature that allows users to quickly see all of the items you are offering at the time. If you are involved in a transaction, we have a feature that allows other users to view your email address and obtain your contact information.
Legal Requests. SaberDistributors.com cooperates with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability. Further, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your User ID, name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, email, and company name to SaberDistributors.com participants as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity.
Use of Email Tools.
You may not use the Email This to a Friend service or other email forwarding services that we offer to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We do not permanently store the email messages or the email addresses.
If you send and email using the Email This to a Friend service to an email address that is not registered in our community, we do not use that email addresses for any purpose other than to send your email. We do not rent or sell these email addresses. We generally discard the email addresses sometime after they have been used to send your email.
Control of Your Password.
Reviewing and Changing Your Personally Identifiable Information.
Following registration, you can review and change the information you submitted during registration including:
Your User ID and email address. If you change your User ID we keep track of your old User ID(s) and your new User ID. Your registration information such as: name, company, address, city, state, zip code, country, primary phone number, secondary phone number, fax number and gender. Your password. Your credit card number and expiration date, and other financial information. You must promptly update your information if it changes. Once posted, you cannot change or remove any public postings made in our chat rooms or other message areas or the feedback area.
Upon your request, we will deactivate your account, contact information, and financial information from our active databases. To make this request, email. Such information will be deactivated as soon as reasonably possible in accordance with our deactivation policy and applicable law.
We will retain in our files information you have requested to remove in some circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our User Agreement. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored "back up" systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personally identifiable information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests.
Other Information Collectors.
SaberDistributors.com uses industry standard practices to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information, including "firewalls" and Secure Socket Layers. SaberDistributors.com treats data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by users inside and outside the company. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet.
For administrative offices, dial 1.855.660.4400 x 801.